Is there such thing as too much tennis? Let’s find out…
Check all that apply:
- When someone says “tennis” you say “What time?”
- You often wear your sweaty tennis clothes all day.
- You own more tennis shoes than any other type of shoe.
- Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will prevent you from getting to the court.
- You think about tennis more than sex.
- There are few things more disturbing to you than a cancelled match.
- “I’ll be working from home” is just code for “I’ll be playing tennis.”
- You talk about tennis for days as if anyone cares.
- You search for tennis movies on Netflix.
- Your therapist had to take up tennis just to see you.
- You boldly wear tight, short, white outfits in front of strangers.
- When you don’t play tennis, you get cranky.
- You perpetually believe that you’re just a few lessons away from being really good.
- You’re out playing so much that your latchkey dog started to hate balls.
- Right now you’re thinking, I should really be playing tennis.
If you checked any three of the above, girlfriend you are totally obsessed with tennis. But hey, it’s just tennis could be worse.