Our readers talk about TOP 10 things they are thankful for when it comes to tennis…
- “I get to do my most favorite activity from childhood: PLAY.” — Laura
- “There’s always someone out there who wants to hit a few.” — Janet
- “I get to instantly see all my strengths and weaknesses laid out in vivid color, so I can keep it real…grounded.” — Barb
- “I get to experience the feeling of WINNING! Even losing feels OK sometimes because it was fun just to play.” — Claire
- “I like the look of crisp whites against a dark court; unmistakably tennis is on.” — Lori
- “There’s a plan, clear rules, quick decisions are made, and then there are immediate consequences that can be studied and improved upon… life is tougher to plan than a tennis match.” — Liz
- “My best ‘serious’ excuse for getting out of anything: ‘Oh, sorry I have a match’.” — Stephanie
- “Playing with a ball and racquet is fun.” — Diane
- “You can’t hide anything on the open court.” — Sarah
- “There’s that moment when you feel like you just did the impossible and you hear the resounding accolade ‘Great shot!’” — Mindy
What makes you think of tennis thankfully?
Happy Holidays from CG TEAM!