If you play tennis several times a week, socks are no longer that item you grab as an afterthought when you run out the door, they are a key piece of equipment that you consider with as much thought and intention as you do your racquet, shoes and outfit. Socks are the foundation of your performance and can make the difference between a great match and a mediocre one full of bunched-up distractions.
Luckily for us now there’s U-Sox—A new fashion-forward, lifestyle sock line completely designed and made in Italy and distributed in the U.S. by Sockwise, Inc. The company’s expertise is rooted in the 35 year-old family “feetness” business, where they have been the pioneers and innovators in athletic sock compression and cooling technology as well as high-quality production methods only available in their Italian factory.
With the company’s design background and expertise in the industry, Sockwise is uniquely positioned to create a lifestyle sock line that addresses many overlooked but much-needed features, which cater to the discerning, active woman.
“A sock is not a sock, is not a sock…” says Don Crusius, U-Sox and Vitalsox Tennis Sales Manager, “U-Sox are a fun piece of equipment and an important investment in your performance and outfit.”
So what so special about U-Sox?
Here are some of the key features you will love…
Superior Fit and Elements of Compression:
- Toe-to-heel patented cushioning style provides comfort without being bulky
- An over-the-calf graduated compression sock that keeps circulation moving; and low-cut and anklet styles with elements of compression
- Superior fit designed to prevent blistering
- Patented fabrics that keep your feet pleasantly cool
- Silver “ions” woven into the fabric to kill bacteria and prevent odor
Design & Craftsmanship:
- Made in Italy says it all
- A unique weaving process not available anywhere else in the world
- Playful patterns and designs, give an extra pop of color and fun
- Color, cushion and features are designed to last through multiple washings
- Water retention of zero, allows for quick drying
“U-Sox have a comfortable fit that stays with me when I play. And… they are just adorable!”—Joanne Oliver, Tennis Club Player
“They are the fuzziest, yummiest things. Great for travelling on a plane or to sit in front of a fire at home. I love them.” Wendy Gardiner, Director of Tennis Chelsea Piers Tennis Club
Thanks to our sponsors from U-Sox, all CG Mag readers will get 30% off when you buy 3 pairs of U-Sox! Offer expires 11/30/16…Use discount code COURTGIRL at www.u-sox.com.
Happy feet, happy you!